We understand that organisations have their own individual and unique H&S requirements. Safety Solutions Group have the expertise to work with you to create and successfully implement a solution for your company wherever you are on your H&S compliance journey.
From advice to project management. We offer a client focused service to meet specific needs for all aspects of Asbestos Management, Identification and Certification including;
- Certification of adequate protection from tight fitting respirators. Full face and Ori-Nasal – Quantitative.
- Analysis of materials for the presence of Asbestos Fibres in our custom built UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Provision of testing, repair and certification services to contractors working with Asbestos.
- Tailored Asbestos Surveys to meet our clients needs. Management, Refurbishment or Pre-Demolition.
- Testing of High Efficiency (HEPA) filters for use in plant utilised in the Asbestos Industry.
- The analysis of fibre levels in buildings using Air sampling pumps and microscopy.
An assessment of the water systems within a building relating to the risk posed by water borne pathogens is a must for all employers and property owners. We can
- Full clean and decontamination services to ensure your tanks and/or water systems are free from all water-borne pathogens
- From Asbestos and Legionella Training to RPE care, use and inspection. Held at our facilities or your site.
- Provision of scheduled Monitoring services to your water system. Maintenance of statutory logging data
- Planned and reactive plumbing services to meet the needs of our clients.
- Sampling of water from defined system points for testing within a UKAS accredited laboratory.
Safety Solutions Group can assess chemical and physical agents found in the workplace and the health effects that they can cause. We offer a full range of Occupational Hygiene Assessment services for Chemicals, Dust, Noise & & Vibration including;
Safety Solutions Group offer Environmental Emission Monitoring services for Air, Noise & Water
Ambient Air Monitoring & Indoor Air Quality Surveys for;
- IPPC licence requirement
- Local authority licence
- Waste licence requirement