Management of Food Allergens – Online Course
Management of Food Allergens is an excellent addition to either Food Safety HACCP Level 1 or 2
If you or your staff are preparing or serving food for:
Our online Management of Food Allergens is the perfect choice for you. The course designed to introduce participants to understanding food allergens and management of associated risks.
On completion of this food allergen training course, participants will be able to understand their requirements under Irish food safety legislation as well as following best work practices.
Duration Approx.: 1-4 hrs
Who should take this course?
The Management of Food Allergens covers the legal requirements of what staff are required to know before they start handling food in your premises. This course is ideal for those:
- With no previous experience
- With light food handling duties
- Performing low-risk duties
The course is delivered fully online with estimated 1–4 hours total study time.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course, anybody who undertakes the module will:
- Understand the importance food allergen management for the safety of vulnerable customers
- Be able to identify the various different types of food allergens hazards and know what to do to prevent them from putting people at risk.
- Be in a position to maintain good standards of personal hygiene so that you can prevent food from getting contaminated.
- Understand what the legislation is around food allergens and you need to comply with the regulations.
So how does it work?
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 20 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry, you can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Upon successful completion, the student will receive Management of Food Allergens Certificate through your learning portal instantly. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit. Certificate valid for 2 years.
Unit 2, Lyncon Court,
Snugborough Business & Technology Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin D15 NP49
|Monday - Friday||8:30 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
|23 Dec - 2 Jan||Closed|